Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Swatched: Models Own - Mirrorball Collection



Good Morning my lovelies! Hope you've all had a fab weekend, it's another week already and I hope this bad weather isn't getting you all down. I'm not enjoying the dark morning but I'm getting used to them. We've had some really wet dark days over the last few days so I wanted something sparkly to cheer myself up with. The first polishes I reached for were of course the lush Models Own Mirrorball Collection. 


I couldn't decide which one I wanted to go with so I chose them all. They're all so pretty so you can imagine how hard choosing between them is?! I've seen a lot of people swatching these on a black base colour but I decided to go with a white base. How pretty do they look?? Each polish is a gorgeous glitter bomb and you can layer them quite easily.


I used 2 coats of Models Own in Snow White then once that was completely dry I used 2 coats of each Mirrorball polish. I love how random the glitter looks and it certainly adds that little something. It's such a shame my photos don't capture the beauty of the polishes because they're amazingly sparkly.

 L-R: Freak Out, Dancing Queen, Boogie Nights, Disco Inferno & Hot Stuff!

Freak Out!: A mix of royal blue, light blue and fuchsia glitter.
Dancing Queen: A mix of blue, green and gold glitter.
Boogie Nights: A mix of royal blue, purple and fuchsia glitter.
Disco Inferno: A mix of gold, copper and green glitter.
Hot Stuff: A mix of gold, pink, red and copper glitter.  
These look pretty on any polish, they are by far my favourite glitter polishes and I always try to think of ways to use them. Which one is your favourite?? 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.