Friday, 18 October 2013

Polish Us Pink Mani #003


Hello there my wonderful readers! It's the weekend!! Hope you've all got a great one planned. My weekend will be a busy one as I'm working. Today, I have another Pink mani for you for Polish Us Pink. Wanna see what I did?? Well, come on then.


I really like this and would definitely do something like this again. I started this mani off with a pink ombre and I was going to leave it but then as I kept looking at it I felt it lacked a little something so I decided to do a pink ribbon as an accent.


Before I did this mani, I kept thinking to myself how on Earth will I top last weeks mani? It's not AMAZING but I really like it as it's simple and just looks so pretty. It's such a pretty girly mani. I love the polishes I chose as they look so cute together.

Here's a bottle shot of all the polishes I used.

I made my Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon out of Striping tape and some pink nail gems. I surprised myself with how well my ribbon turned out as I'm not really great at adding small details. My hands get too shaky and I end up making a mess but then how can you go wrong with striping tape and gems??

I really hope you're all enjoying my mani's and I think I'm getting a little better with my clean up too! I just need to try and get those dry cuticles under control.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used: 
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Nails Inc. in Elizabeth Street
Models Own mini in Pink Cocktail
17 Mini in Poncho Pink
17 Mini in Miami
OPI Vintage Minnie mini in If You Moust You Moust
Pink Striping Tape
10 pink nail gems
Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.