Thursday, 10 October 2013

Polish Us Pink Mani #002


Hello there my beautiful readers!! How are we all? Don't worry, the weekend will soon be here once again. I've had a busy week so far but I've still managed to enjoy myself. Today I have another Pink mani for Polish Us Pink. Wanna see it?? Of course you do.


 I absolutely love this design, I had no idea what I was going to do and again I just let the polish do the talking and went with the flow. I'm really proud of this. Everyone needs to wish on a shooting star from time to time, don't they?? 


I used Jesse's Girl in Cupcake Frosting as a base colour and I used Nails Inc. Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness polish in Pinkie Pink. I used Models Own in Northern Lights for the trail of the shooting stars and blue nail gems.

 I think it's my favourite mani so far and I have no idea how I'm going to top this on my next pink mani. Have you seen Nails Inc. Pinkie Pink polish?? She's so sparkly, I hope you're all painting your pinkie pink too. I really hope you're all enjoying my mani's and if you have any requests or questions please feel free to let me know lovelies. 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
 OPI Nail Envy Original (As a Base Coat)
Jesse's Girl in Cupcake Frosting
Nails Inc. in Pinkie Pink
Models Own in Northern Lights
8 Blue Star nail gems
Seche Vite Top Coat 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! The shooting starts are such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.