Friday, 4 October 2013

Polish Us Pink Mani #001



So as you all know it's October and that can only mean 1 thing, it's Breast Cancer Awareness (BCAM) month. I always try and do something for this as it's one of my causes and something that is very close to my heart. Did you know that Breast Cancer is the most common form of cancer in the UK?? Let's all join together and with Breast Cancer Care we can help raise awareness, help and support those who have been affected by this.

I saw Polish Us Pink last year on a few of my favourite reads and decided to join in this year, also on Twitter @JosephineJakobs and a group of the lovely ladies will all be joining in this great cause and painting their nails pink. I will be posting a different mani each week. So, do you want to see my first pretty for this week?? Of course you do!!


I kept it super simple and girly for my first mani, and I love the colours I chose. What do you think?? This was such a pleasure for me as I LOVE pink so this really was fun for me and I can't wait to see what other designs I can come up with using my nice collection of pink polishes.


I used my SEVENTEEN minis I got in a set last Christmas. I used 2 coats of Poncho Pink on all my nails and then 2 coats of Miami on my ring finger for the accent and I have to admit they compliment each other really well. Then I added 3 nail gems for a little added sparkle to the accent nails. I like how this turned out. If you would like to join in with this great cause during October you can tweet your photos and include the hash tags #BCAM or #BreastCancerAwareness.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Nail Envy Original (As a Base Coat)
SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine in Poncho Pink
SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine in Miami
6 Nail Gems (3 for each accent)
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.