Sunday, 27 October 2013

Polish Us Pink #004


Good Evening my lovelies!!! I was supposed to post this yesterday but unfortunately it turned out to be one of those not so busy, busy days. I just couldn't find 5 minutes to myself to post it so I've decided to visit my mum and dad with my little man, hehehe!! This is my last Breast Cancer Awareness mani.


I wanted to make the most of this lush polish so I chose to do a butterfly design. This didn't quite turn out exactly how I pictured it in my mind but I still like this. I couldn't quite capture the beauty of this mani. I used my Models Own black nail art pen and dotting tool to create this manicure.


I didn't want to do all my nails with the butterfly wings because I felt it would be too much so I opted for a double dotticure to go with my wing designs. I really like this design. What do you think of my last Polish Us Pink mani?? Please excuse the dry and bad looking skin and cuticles. I can't quite get them looking good again. 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For this Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Models Own mini in Pink Cocktail
Models Own Artstix Pen in Black
Models Own in Snow White
Dotting Tools
Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.