Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Polish Party: Halloween


Hello, hello beautiful readers! So, it's Halloween tomorrow and I can't wait. I've got the little man a cute little costume and I can't wait to take him to show the family. Then I'm hoping to have the evening to myself to sit on the sofa with a BIG bowl of popcorn and watch Scary Movies all night!! Today's post is the second Polish Party theme and I can't wait to show you what I came up with.


 I had some BIG ideas for this months challenge but I decided to go with something that I LOVE about Halloween and that's watching Horror Movies!! Friday 13th is one of my favourite movies so I went with that but my Jason mask didn't turn out how I wanted because I had the OH and baby pestering me and I forgot what his mask looked like so I just made it up and I wasn't far wrong! Hehehe!!


I used Models Own in Snow White as a base then used my dotting tool to dot on the black polish then to make the blood splatter effect I used a straw put polish on the bottom of it and then blew it onto the nails using a 'two' kind of blow. It doesn't really make much sense but it's hard to describe. Lol, I really like the blood splatter. I think it adds to the design! If you want me to do a tutorial of the blood splatter please let me know and I can get it sorted for you my lovelies! I do enjoy hearing from you lovely lot.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Models Own in Snow White
George @ Asda Polish in Midnight Black
17 High Gloss in Risky Red
Seche Vite Top Coat
Dotting tool
Straw 

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Very nice (and scary - I hate that film, it's too scary haha). I love the splatter, I've always wondered how to do it but now I know - thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, glad you like it :) x

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.