Sunday, 6 October 2013

NOTD: Nude Beige & Pink Fizz



Good Morning beautiful readers! I hope you've all had a great weekend, can you believe it's almost Monday already?! The days seem to just whizz by even quicker now we're heading towards Christmas don't you think?? Anywho, here's a glitter gradient NOTD I had a go at doing.

  
I have to say Pink Fizz is one of my favourite Models Own glitters and I'd forgotten I had this until I saw this post by the lovely The Naily Mail. After seeing the mani Lauren done I just had to give this a go. I really like how this turned out and so pleased at how well the colours go together.


  I mean look at how sparkly she is!! I think I went a little overboard with the glitter gradient but I've never tried it before so i know not to use too much glitter, but then when have you ever used TOO much glitter?? It's never enough! Lol.

 Here's the polishes I used.


I've had loads of compliments. I like the nude and sparkly combination, it's something I've never actually tried before. and definitely something I will be doing again but with different colour combos.

I really hope you like this mani my lovelies.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Models Own in Nude Beige
Models Own in Pink Fizz
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.