Tuesday, 8 October 2013

How To Remove Glitter Nail Polish



Hello there lovely readers. Don't you just hate it when this happens??



 Well, today I'm going to show you how I remove glitter nail polish, and believe me I've tried many ways but this one is by far the easiest and most effective. So let's get started shall we?

You Will Need:


Nail Polish Remover
Tin Foil cut into 10 strips
Cotton Pads cut in half or quarters

1. Put some nail polish remover on one of the cotton pad halves, then pop this onto your nail making sure the nail polish remover can soak into the glitter polish.

2. Wrap one of the foil strips around the nail making sure it's wrapped nice and tight around the cotton pad and it's secure on your finger. The whole point of the foil is to secure the soaked cotton over the nail without any evaporation.

3.  Repeat the first 2 steps until you have finished one hand (or both, I find it easier to do one at a time). Once you have finished your first hand, read some blog posts, listen to some music or do some 5 minute exercises while you let those sparkles soak.

4. Ok, so now you've soaked your nails for long enough it's time to remove the foil. What I like to do while I'm removing the foil is to massage the tips then twist it off, that way the cotton pad picks up as much of the sparkles as possible. You will have the residue of some loose sparkles left on your nails like mine so take another cotton pad and with some remover just wipe around the edges of your nails.




I always like to wash my hands after doing this method and then give them a nice scrub with a nail brush to make sure all the remover has been cleaned from my hands. And this is the finished look. I like using this method, it really works for me. As you can see I have nice clean sparkle free nails. (Please ignore the dry cuticles)
Well there you have my way of removing glitter nail polish without having to take hours getting rid it. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Great tutorial! I hate getting glitter off my nails!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.