Monday, 28 October 2013

Halloween Mani - Spooky Eyes


Good Evening my lovelies!! I really hope you're all still enjoying my blog as much as I enjoy writing it!! Well, as October is drawing to an end and it's Halloween this week I have a couple of Spooky mani's to show you that I have done this week. I will make a start with today's Spooky Eye's mani, shall we have a little look??


 I did this mani a good few times as I first did a Glow in the Dark one but couldn't capture it with my stoooooopid camera! So I ended up re-doing it and this was my final design. I actually quite like this. I LOVE the eyes and how cool they look. I just used them as an accent for the design.


I used my OPI mini Glow Out For Halloween set for this mani. The only polish I didn't use was Boo-Berry which is the glow in the dark polish because I couldn't get any good photos for you guys. I will try ir again and maybe use my mums camera which is slightly better than mine!! Hehehe!! This was such an easy design to crate too and I used my dotting tools for the dots although some came out bigger than others which I have no idea how that happened. Nevermind! What do you guys think of this design??

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy (as a base coat)
OPI Mini in Cool Ghoul
OPI Mini in Witch Way?
OPI Mini in Jack's Back
Dotting Tool 
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.