Sunday, 20 October 2013

Halloween Mani - Spiders


Good Morning my lovelies!! Hope you're all very well and having a great weekend. I can't believe how quickly October is actually flying by! Halloween will be soon upon us, and I really enjoy it. I have my whole entire evening planned so I'm pretty excited for it to hurry up!! I wanted to get myself in the mood a little more and since I've started seeing some great Halloween mani's floating about, I thought what better way to get all Halloween'd up than doing something on my nails?!


This is what I came up with, I mean what's scarier than these guys?? I'm not a fan of spiders, actually they make my skin crawl as I have a MA-HOO-SIVE phobia of the little suckers. I had a few ideas in my head about what I wanted to do with these but after about 3 attempts I just wasn't feeling it. I had a coffee then went back to it and this is how they came out.


I'm really pleased with how they turned out although my spiders legs didn't quite work out how I wanted but that's because I'm rubbish at the small details. I'm loving my nails at this length too so I think they're a keeper. I started off using 2 coats of a black base colour then with my silver striper I added on the cobwebs and the spiders legs. I used 4 nail gems for the spiders, 2x small for the heads and 2x big for the abdomens. I really like the glitter I added to my thumb.

Anyway my lovelies, I'm really sorry if I was waffling too much during this post but you know me. I'm a chatterbox! Lol. Hope you like this mani and keep your eyes peeled for more Halloween mani's coming up.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
George at Asda polish in Midnight Black
China Glaze in Nova
Technic Striper Pen in Silver
4 x Small Nail Gems
4 x Big Nail Gems 
Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.