Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Birthday Cupcakes


Hello there my lovely readers!! How are you all?? I'm in an awfully good mood this morning!! As some of you that follow me on Twitter will know that it was my birthday last week, I officially became a grown up! I turned the big 3 0, and so I decided to give myself a birthday mani. Wanna see what I did??


I absolutely LOVE, how this mani turned out!! Look at how cute it looks, I'm ultra proud of myself. I literally let this mani take it's own shape, I've used some striping tape, my dotting tool and free handed my cupcakes and added some pink gems on top.


I think this is one of my favourite mani's I've done so far!! I don't want to waffle to much about these as I think the photos speak for themselves. I used my fave Essie polish Turquoise & Caicos as a base colour for my nails and used Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Loving Lavender for my accent nail. Please ignore the dry cuticles and peeling skin. The only thing I would change is the length of my nails. I've had to nubbinize because they all broke :( I hope you like them.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Nail Envy Original (as a base coat)
Essie in Turquoise & Caicos
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Loving Lavender
Models Own in Snow White
Technic Nail Art Pen in Purple
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Pink
Dotting Tool
Purple Striping Tape
Pink Nail Gems 

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.