Saturday, 12 October 2013

A Peacock in a Ball Gown


Good Morning my beautiful readers!!! Hope you've all had a fab week! It's the weekend, and as usual I have a busy one planned, I'm working tomorrow and have been all week, which I've really enjoyed doing but I'm definitely tired!!


Remember the review I did for those lush SEVENTEEN polishes I did?? If not you can find it here. Here's the mani I did with the lush Ball Gown polish. I absolutely love this, it's so cute.


I didn't want to go too overboard so I kept it simple but I wanted to try and show off the pretty pearly shade of this polish. I really like the polish I used with this as I think they compliment each other.


I chose one of my SEVENTEEN mini's to accompany Ball Gown, I went with the lovely Fast Finish polish in Peacock and as you can see I just used it as an accent and on just the tips then to stamp the Peacock on my thumb.


I couldn't resist adding a peacock on this mani. I LOVE Peacocks and have been dying to use this stamp. I hope you like it, I think it's really pretty and I just love that Peacock shade. What do you lovelies think??

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
SEVENTEEN Quicker Slicker in Ball Gown
17 Fast Finish mini in Peacock
Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM15
Seche Vite Top Coat 


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Lovely nail design! I have nominated you for the Sunshine award all the info about it is in my latest blog post xx

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.