Saturday, 28 September 2013

Polish Party: Autumn



Hi, Hi!! Today, I have my first Polish Party group challenge mani to show you lovely people. I'm super excited to be taking part in this monthly challenge with some of the lovely ladies I can now call my friends. To find out more about who's taking part and more about the challenge click here.



I'm a total Autumn baby and I love this time of year when it starts getting colder and the nights are darker, now don't get me wrong I love the summer but there's something magical about the Autumn. I had so many ideas for what I wanted to do and so tried a few out which were absolutely rubbish. I wanted to try and design what comes to mind when I think of Autumn.



This design was what I came up with. I added a little red squirrel (that's what it is, even though it looks like a weird rabbit, lol) 2 trees (yes one looks like a ninjas nun chuck) and then all the colours I think of when Autumn comes to mind. I was definitely having a bad nail day.



 Here's my design in natural light without my camera flash. overall I'm pleased with this and I like the colours I sponged onto my nails but I would change a few things. I really hope you like my Autumn mani and I can't wait for the next Polish Party theme.


Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Vintage Boutique
Models Own in Snow White
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Lemon Sugar
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Real Red
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Orange Creamsicle
17 Nail Art polish in Bronzy
Seche Vite Top Coat 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.