Sunday, 8 September 2013

NOTD: Pink Double Dotticure


Hiya lovelies!! Hope you've all had a fabulicious weekend. Today I have a simple NOTD to show you with some double dots. Wanna take a look??


I absolutely love, love, love this pink from Nails Inc. I got this free with Glamour magazine way back in December and I use this quite a lot. It's a really pretty pale pink that you can use as with a French manicure. I didn't want to do anything too crazy and take the beauty of the colour away so I kept it simple with a double dotticure. As always I prep my nails with a base coat.


 I used 3 coats of this to make the shade a little darker then waited for it to dry completely before adding my white dots with my dotting tool, after the white dots had dried I added my pink dots in the middle of those. I added some Seche Vite top coat for a super glossy finish.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Nails Inc. in Elizabeth Street
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Dotting Tool
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.