Tuesday, 10 September 2013

NOTD: Black Magic



Hiya guys! Hope you're all good, today I thought I would share with you the mani I did when I went to a friends Silver Wedding Anniversary party a couple of weeks ago. I liked them that much that I have done them again for today. I got quite a few compliments and was asked who had done them. So shall we have a look at my Black Magic mani??


It's such a simple mani but looks so pretty, don't you think??I love how my dots look like they've been cut out :) As always I prepped my nails with a base coat and chose these 2 lush Avon nail polishes in Starry Sky & Licorice.


I absolutely love how well they look together. It's so sparkly. I didn't even know what I was doing when I done this I literally just let the polishes do the talking and this is the finished look. I think sometimes the simple mani's look the best.

I do have a tutorial coming up for this so you can have a go at re-creating them. I really hope you like these.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Starry Sky
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Licorice
Avon Nail Art Tool
Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.