Monday, 30 September 2013

My September Haul


Good Morning my beauties!! Hope you've all had a good weekend. I have a haul post for all those lovely nosey Rosie's out there, hehehe, you know who you are ladies ;) Let me make a start for you.


I'll make a start with all my lovely Boots goodies for you. I have Perrie from Little Mix's press on nails that I have had my eye on for ages and I'm dying to try them out, they retail for £6. My lush Soap & Glory hand cream, I will only buy this it's my fave and only costs £5. This not only smells yummy but my hands feel amazing after using this. Then I have 4 Models Own polishes which were on buy 1 get 1 half price so I bagged 4 polishes for £15!! The shades I chose are Magenta Divine, Juicy Jules, Absinthe & Amethyst (both from the new Velvet Goth collection).

Rimmel Lasting Finish in Disco Ball which I have finally got my hands on (every time I went in for it they were sold out, this was the last bottle too) this was on offer for £1.99 instead of £2.99. I got my first 2 Revlon polishes in Sparkling & Radiant these were also on offer for 2 for £10. SEVENTEEN rock hard couture effects in Cameo Crush, this caught my eye and I couldn't leave it, it was £3.99 and I can't wait to try it out. I also got my hands on Barry M in Mushroom, I'm loving browns and glitters at the moment. And lastly I got these 2 lush No7 polishes in Moonlit Shadow & In The Stars. I got them both for £6!!! Thanks to Boots amazing offers I got these buy 1 get 1 half price and using my £3 off No 7 voucher!! I always end up buying when I'm in Boots.


Next up are my market finds. I LOVE taking a trip to my local market and seeing what bargains they have and these were my latest ones for £1.25 each!!! I have 2 Revlon's in Sheer Rose and Stunning, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Raspberry Race (even though it looks purple) and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Lilac Chantilly.


And finally there's this LUSH China Glaze glitter in Nova that I have been searching for, for too long and I found this baby on Beauty Bay for £4.95 with free P&P. They have some great polishes on there and pretty cheap too! 

I have lots of sparkly goodness this week. Keep an eye out for some mani's coming up with these lush polishes. There you have it guys that's my haul for this month.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you could use the £3 off voucher AND the buy one get one half price offer! Need to do some shopping - nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know I kept waiting for the lady at the till to tell me I couldn't use my voucher but it all went through without any problems. I would definitely take advantage while you can x

      Delete
  2. I have Revlon Sparkling and Radiant. They are very pretty, you will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try them I have so many ideas for them:) x

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.