Friday, 6 September 2013

Models Own - Purple Ombre



Hey, hey my lovelies!! It's Friday, Friday and the weekend is finally here!! Yay!! Today I have another mani to show you using more of my Models Own polishes. This time I tried my hand at doing a purple ombre mani.



I have tried doing these sorts of manis before but they really weren't that good but I have to say this time I think I've finally cracked it. I used a sponge to blend the darker purple into the lighter purple. As always I prep my nails with a base coat then I painted my nails with 2 coats of Models Own Lilac Dream. Then using a makeup sponge I added a stripe of Lilac Dream and Purple Passion then sponged it onto my nails until it looked blended.


I really like how this turned out and I think I'm slowly getting the hang of the whole clean up thing. Although my poor cuticles look awful and are slowly looking better each week. I did have to add a glitter top coat for extra sparkles and I think it really makes this mani look cute.


Bottle Shot

I absolutely LOVE these 2 polishes, they look really good together.

There you have it lovelies, another Imperfect mani.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Models Own in Lilac Dream
Models Own in Purple Passion
SEVENTEEN Nail Extras Glitter Top Coat
  
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. they look lovely xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love these together :) x

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.