Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Models Own - Pink Stuff


Hi guys! Happy Humpday! I hope you're all having a fab week so far! Today I have this simple Models Own mani to share with you. It's one of my favourite combos. The combination I have on my nails is actually one of the Artstix Duo pens called Pink Stuff. Shall we take a look?





I absolutely LOVE how Pink and sparkly this looks. You can see why it's one of my favourite combos. As always I start by prepping my nails with a base coat then I added 2 coats of Models Own Pastel Pink (this is from the Ice Cream Sundae Collection). 


After Pastel Pink had dried completely I then added 2 coats of Models Own Hot Stuff which is from the Mirrorball Collection. I love the Mirrorball collection glitters they're so pretty. I always add a top coat over the top to prolong the life of my mani's. 

Bottle Shot

And there you have it my lovelies, one of my favourite mani's.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing. 
 For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Models Own in Pastel Pink
Models Own in Hot Stuff
Seche Vite Top Coat 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, isn't it though?? This is one of my favourite girly go to manis x

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.