Friday, 23 August 2013

NOTD: Hot Zebra



Hello there my beautiful readers! 

The weekend is almost here. Yay!! So, I have a simple NOTD to show you today and I really like how this one turned out. So let me show you my mani.


 How cute is this?? I LOVE the colour and I finally had a stamping success! This took me about 3 hours to do. I left the polish to dry a good hour between coats and then I took my time doing the clean up and stamping and this was the end result! So it's still not perfect but I'm hoping I am getting better.


As you can see I have a few air bubbles which I only got after applying my Top Coat which I had to get rid of because it unfortunately died a death but I have since replaced it, with FINALLY getting to open my Seche Vite. Anyhoo apart from that I still like this mani A LOT!! I used 2 coats of Avon's Viva pink then used my Cheeky Stamping Plate B and a black polish to get the Zebra stripes.

And there you have it, another Imperfect mani.

Until Next time, Keep Polishing
 
For This Manicure I Used:
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Viva Pink
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Licorice
Cheeky Mega Stamping Plate B 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the zebra stripes! What stamping plates do you have? I don't have any and do all my stuff free hand - not sure if I should get some x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of Konad stamping plates, Bundle Monster ones and the Cheeky mega plate I used for this. I try and do some freehand but most end up in a disater, I would say have a look because they are nice to have and use. xx

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.