Sunday, 25 August 2013

NOTD: Blue Escape



Hello there my lovely readers! 

Hope you've all been having a great weekend. Mine, as usual is busy but I can't complain. So, I have another NOTD to show you today, I had this on last week. I wasn't going to post it on the blog since I had already put it on Instagram, Since not all of you follow me on there I wanted to share it with you.

How pretty is this blue?? It has a slight shimmer to it aswell. I really like Avon's nail polishes as they are really easy to apply and most only need 2 coats for full coverage. They dry fairly quickly and the application is smooth. They retail at £6 which is fairly reasonable for a good polish.

I didn't put a top coat on this because as you can see it dries quite glossy and has this pretty shine to it. The colour is Blue Escape and really is so pretty. I had this colour on for a day or so then I wanted to do something with it, it reminded me of the sky so I wanted to do something along those lines.

This was the finished mani, I really like how this turned out although originally I had a sun on my pointer but it just didn't seem right so I had to re-do that nail and decided on keeping it plain so you could see the blue polish. I sponged on the clouds and used a nail art pen for the birds. And lastly I added a top coat and it made this mani look really shiney.

Well my lovelies, another Imperfect mani for you.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Blue Escape
Rio Nail Art Pen in Black
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Make up Sponge

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely blue! I need more polishes from Avon! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, the quality is really good and they always have good offers on :) x

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.