Saturday, 31 August 2013

My August Haul



Well hello lovelies! For today's post I thought I would share with you all the goodies I bought during August. There's a lot more than I thought but don't worry, this post wont be too long! Lol.


I'll make a start with all my lovely goodies I got from Boots. I have been eyeing up the Little Mix nails and wraps since they came out and decided to treat myself to 2 packs. I can't wait to give these a try they cost £6. I also bought my first ever Sinful Colors polish in Call You Later an for £1.99 I couldn't say no. Lastly from Boots I treated myself to OPI Nail Envy with my points. This costs £18.95 and I've been dying to try this as my nails need something to get them back into good condition so looking forward to trying this.


Next up I bought this Konad stamping plate in M29 which I have been wanting to buy for months now and I finally found it on E-Bay for £3.60 which is a bargain since these cost £6 each. I can't wait to give this a try and see what mani's I can come up with.


These goodies are from having a little walk into Superdrug which was a BIG mistake, Lol! I came out with all these lovely polishes. There's MUA Mystical Glitters in Seahorse & Starfish these were only £2.50, Rimmel Cocktail Colours in Baby Bellini this was £3.99, MUA Nail polishes in Frozen Yoghurt, Bold Blue & Amaretto Crush these were a bargain £1 each and lastly Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Key Lime & Barry M Confetti effect in Bubblegum which were on offer 2 for £6.


Lastly I took myself for a walk into our market and you can usually find some good bargains and these were mine! I managed to pick up 2 Sinful Colors in Irish Green & Serena & Chloe, 2 Rimmel 60 Seconds in Pompous & Shocker, This pretty W7 polish called Moonlight and my bargain find was this OPI shatter top coat in Silver for £1.50! 

There you have it my lovelies, I can't wait to give these a try and if you'd like to have a close up look and swatch of any of these please let me know and I shall sort that for you.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Oooh fab, so many nice polishes! I love having a nosy at other people's buys & collections, lol. I've recently bought Nail Envy too, I think it's fab :-D x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm a bit of a nosey Rosie too when it comes to peoples buys & collections :) I've been using Nail Envy 2 weeks now and I have to say it's made a BIG difference to my nails :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Looks like you got some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you ladies, I can't wait to have a little play and see what they're like on :) x

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.