Tuesday, 13 August 2013

It's a Royal Baby Boy


Hello there my lovelies!! 

Today, I wanted to show you a mani I did when Kate and William had their baby boy Prince George. Like a lot of the country I was really excited and was waiting for the day he came into the world. I absolutely adore Kate, she's stunning and always looks amazing. So when the news broke that she had given birth to a boy I was so pleased for them both, I'd just finished painting my nails with the blue base colour I used in this mani and decided to do a Royal Baby mani with it.


I had a lot of ideas for this but wanted to keep it simple, it turned out OK and not exactly how I wanted it but what can you do. I tried stamping on the crown and after about 20 million times I finally get the whole crown on the stamp for it to not print the last bit as it went on my nail! Typical just my luck, so I had to use my nail art pens to finish it. I still haven't got the art of stamping down yet but I will keep trying! Lol.


I used this Avon's Cosmic Blue polish as my base colour then on my thumb and pinky I added this lush glitter from Avon called Kate Sapphire which was a Limited Edition shade for the Royal Wedding! Using my nail art pens I added the foot print and Union Jack and tried (and failed!) to stamp on the crown using my Bundle Monster Plate BM08. And there you have it, that was the mani I rocked for Prince George's arrival.

Another Imperfect mani done. Until Next Time
Keep Polishing
 
For This Manicure I Used:
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Cosmic Blue
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Kate Sapphire
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Rio Nail Art Pen in Red
Bundle Monster Stamping Plate - BM08

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I really like this, the Avon colours seem to be pretty nice, might have to try some...
    I love the footprint, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! The Avon polishes are great and easy to apply. Than you for being the first to comment :) Made my day! x

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.