Monday, 19 August 2013

Holo Leopard Print


Happy Monday beautiful readers!

 I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was pretty busy, but the start of another week is finally here. So today I have another Leopard Print mani for you to look at. What can I say?! I'm loving them at the moment, anyhoo, let's take a little look shall we?


I absolutely LOVE this mani and I'm so pleased with how this turned out, the only thing that I kinda messed up was my pinky, I somehow manage to smudge the black. Apart from that little mishap I really like this. The GOSH holo polish is one of my faves and this bottle took me MONTHS to get my hands on!!


I think the blue and holo polishes really compliment each other well. How beautiful is this holo polish?! I used 2 coats of GOSH Holographic Hero and 2 coats of Barry M Gelly Hi shine Nail Paint in Blueberry then I used my dotting tool to add the dots and my Rio nail art pen in Black to add the outlines.

There you have it lovelies, another Imperfect mani for you all to enjoy.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
For This Manicure I Used:
Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Blueberry
GOSH in Holographic Hero
Rio Nail Art Pen in Black

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I've never considered buying a holo polish before but this is beautiful! Another polish to add to my shopping list haha! I'm loving the leopard print design too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like that you have just done the leopard print at the edges and tips rather than all over x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ladies, I LOVE Leopard print and always trying to come up with new ways in which to enjoy it so you'll see plenty more :) xx

      Delete
  3. Your leopard print is perfect. It looks like nail stickers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much. That made my day xx

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.