Thursday, 29 August 2013

Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma Holographic Polishes Part 2



Howdy doody dudes!! 

So, I have part 2 of my Hedy's polishes and I've been having a little play. In my honest opinion I really think these look better as a top coat. I also found the site that I got these guys from for you too. Shall we make a start then??

I'll start with Beyond Opal for you today, and as you can see I would say this is definitely more like a duo chrome than a holo polish but it's still so pretty and over the black you can see the colour shifts from green to purple.


I really like this polish and looks great as a top coat than alone. I can't wait to see what sort of combinations I can come up with these polishes.


Next up is the lush Blaster, instead of using black polish this time I went for a navy polish to see if it made much difference but as you can see, this looks good even over a navy polish.

I really prefer this as a top coat too as you can see the colours more in this, I mean you can see the shifts from purple to pink to blue and it's just simply divine. 



Next up is Space Silver and as you can see it doesn't really make much difference over the navy polish I used as a base colour. It's still really pretty and does look slightly holographic.

 I really like this alone and over another polish. It's so pretty and sparkly. This is kind of bordering as my favourite out of the 4 polishes.


Last but not least is Way Out Fuscia (I really don't like the way it's spelt!) I absolutely LOVE this over the black polish, how lush does it look?? Now I think these are definitely more of a duo chrome which I still LOVE!! 

Can you see the blues, pinks and purples in the colour shift! I'm so glad the sun was shining when I took these photos. It's just so pretty.
I used one coat of the Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma polishes over the top of 2 coats of the dark base coats. I really hope you've enjoyed reading my little 2 part posts.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.