Thursday, 15 August 2013

Gold Leopard Print



Hello to my lovely readers! 

I hope you're all having a fab week so far!! I have another mani for you today but this time it's a really pretty Gold Leopard Print I've been rocking! I LOVE a bit of Leopard Print, I don't think you can go wrong with it and I really like that you can really experiment with it. So, Shall we take a look at my little creation?


 This one really didn't turn out how I would have liked but it still looks cute. I used Barry M foil effect polish in Gold as my base colour and for my accent nail I used China Glaze in Fois Gras. I really like how these 2 colours look together. I used 2 coats of my base colours and let them dry completely before using my dotting tool to add the random dots in the opposite colours on my nails.



Then I added the rest using my Rio nail art pen in black. Some of it looks a little smudged and my nails really don't look the best but slowly but surely I will get them looking great. As you can see I'm still not the best with my nail art but that's the fun part of the journey isn't it? to see if I actually get any better! Lol! Here's hoping! 

Well, I shall leave it there for now my lovelies that's another Imperfect mani done, 
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
For This Manicure I Used:
Barry M Foil Effect in Gold
China Glaze in Fois Gras
Rio Nail Art Pen in Black
 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. They look great - keep going and you will get them to how you like! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.