Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Converse Shoes



Hello there lovely readers! 

I have another mani to show you today and this one didn't turn out as well as I'd like but this is The IMPERFECT 10 after all! Let's take a peek.


 Unfortunately my nubblins seem to be just too short to try some nail art so I was a bit disappointed with how these look AND I'm still learning how to get the whole clean up balance right with my nails but I think I got a little carried away with these, Lol.


I chose to use 4 of my Models Own Ice Cream Sundae box set because I think these pastel colours are perfect for the summer, and the set had a good variety in shades to use. 

 Here's a bottle shot of the polishes I used.

I really like this set and Models Own polishes are definitely one of my favourite brands because they're affordable and the formula is really nice and easy to apply. I had a slightly shaky hand too so a lot of the smaller details are a bit shaky. 

Well guys, there you go another imperfect mani for you all to enjoy.
 Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
For This Manicure I Used:
Models Own in Beths Blue
Models Own in Lemon Meringue
Models Own in Jade Stone
Models Own in Fuzzy Peach
Rio Nail Art Pen in Black
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Technic Nail Art Pen in Silver

1 comment:

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.